غرام
اكتب بريدك ثم اضغط على اشتراك ليصلك جديد غرام
بحث مخصص من محرك البحث العالمي قوقل للبحث في غرام

عـودة للخلف   منتديات غرام > منتديات عصرية > سياحة ـ سفر

أدوات الموضوع طريقة العرض
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 31
قديم(ـة) 11-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Annnn Annnn غير متصل
©؛°¨غرامي جديد¨°؛©

الافتراضي chaussure louboutin rxsofnu

most reasonable price.4363

Movement must initiated from hip extension followed by lumbar extension.

I think that ultimately normal pelviclumbo rythm is out of sync.

To correct supply ensure that the bar is touching the shins in the starting position. If you are playing in knees when lifting, This will indicate you happen to be initiating lumbar extension out of sync to that of hip extension.ï»؟lower mid back pain

Past procedures: Tonsils adnoids cleaned, gall bladder removed, Double hernia repairs.

ancestors and family history: many cancers, Lymphoma on each party of family. touted both grandfathers, 2 aunties in remission (One hailing from lukemia), One great older brother in remission

Starting in October I had intermitent upper back pain that radiated to my groin region. Had a CT done and kideny stones were ruled out. I then began to have increased groin and/or ovraian pain in Nov along with michael kors outlet the back pain (regardless less often) And had a pelivc exam and ultrasound exam done (To rule out ovarian cysts) the whole thing came back normal. Since Jan I have little back pain and unplanned groin michael kors outlet store pain. over the last week a lymp node behind my left ear has became swollen. I not have cold, No a sore throat and this node is not red or tender. It is hard to the touch and does not move around when pushed. the existence of this swollen lymp node worries that perhaps my symptoms are all connected. louis vuitton handbags Seeing as the node is NOT painful and there never was any explaination for my eariler problems should I go see my family physican again, appreciate volunteering your time to help me! I am really quite greatful.

Please confirm the nature of your finding by direct clinical examination by your dr.. it is probably a lymph node it occurs in a lymph node region, However this must be confirmed by your medical professional. Palpation is the first step to confirm a good a lymph node enalrgement, accompanied by ultrasonography and CT scan. PET scans have been reported in some studies to yield better results than CT scan but they are too expensive and not always available. The postauricular lymph nodes can be found behind the ears. They drain the additional auditory meatus, pinna, head. Common causes of growth include local infection. Abnormal lymph node enlargement tends to commonly originate from infection / immune response, Cancer and less commonly due to infiltration of macrophages filled up with metabolite deposits (for example, Storage well known problems). attacked Lymph nodes however, often be firm, irritated, enlarged and warm. swelling can spread to the overlying skin, Causing it to appear reddened. Lymph nodes harboring malignant disease is usually firm, Nontender, Matted (for instance, Stuck to one another), fastened (ie, cheap christian louboutin Not freely mobile but rather stuck down to underlying tissue), And improvement in size over time. Stonyhard nodes are usually a sign of cancer, routinely metastatic. actually firm, Rubbery nodes mean lymphoma. Softer nodes are the outcome of infections or inflammatory conditions. Suppurant nodes is often fluctuant. to enhance real property "Shotty" Refers to small nodes that feel like buckshot inside of the skin, As found in the cervical nodes of kids with viral illnesses. often times, Following bad bacteria (Even ostensibly mild ones) Lymph nodes sometimes remain permanently enlarged, Though they must be nontender, very small (less the 1 cm), Have a rubbery consistency and none of the features described for malignancy or for infection. These are best known as 'Shotty Lymph nodes'. Constitutional conditions such as fever, get slimmer, Fatigue or sweating could suggest disorders such as tuberculosis, Lymphoma, Collagen vascular diseases, unacknowledged infection or malignancy. The presence of fever is commonly associated with infections. i recommend an evaluation by your physician. He/she may elect to observe the area in question over a three to four week period. a rise in nodal size on serial examinations would be a significant finding. If after a period of observation, The area remains questionable, Other diagnostics are warranted.

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to answer my question! I took your advice and went to the doctor today. She felt around and declared that it was indeed a swollen lymp node behind my ear. She checked the medial side and my ears. She found no ear infection or particular fields such as other infection. She put me on 300mg of Omnicef two times a day for 10 days, And also told me to dab a warm compress to swollen lymph node at night. She scheduled me a session to come back in two weeks to check it. If the node has not gone down she said she will refer me to an ENT to have it snipped out. I mentioned to her that I wanted to be sure of what the node is since I have such a ancestors and family history of lymphoma and she did mention that my age falls into the age range of most lymphoma cases (25 yr old). on the, louis vuitton outlet She did not seemed concerned that it could even be cancer. My real question is this: Why did she put me on Omnicef if I have no issues? I feel fine and she said I had no ear problems michael kors handbags outlet or anything, along with the node is NOT sore or red looking. Is the Omnicef given just to cover the bases in case the current infection could be lurking? how much a hot compress do? I always think of these thoughts AFTER I leave and never mention them while I am there. Is there anything cheap oakleys else I need to worry about? Thanks prior to for taking your time to answer this!

I am glad to hear you went in for an evaluation :)

the idea for the antibiotic therapy is, If there's a an underlying or unidentified infection causing the lymph node enlargement the course of antibiotics should decrease th size of the lymph node. The purpose for the follow up in two weeks is to evaluate the effectiveness of the antibiotics and to also evaluate for any changes, presentation, magnitude, make-up, stop smoking,give up. this lymph node (Serial tests). the application of warmth if the enlargement is due to an inflammatory process may decrease the current size. I hope this makes some sense and is sort of helpful. I also hope that you'll post an update when your time permits.

I have a couple doses of my 10 day prescription antibiotic left, And I also have b

الرد باقتباس
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 32
قديم(ـة) 13-06-2013, 05:00 PM
صورة عــاشــق الحـــريه الرمزية
عــاشــق الحـــريه عــاشــق الحـــريه غير متصل
©؛°¨غرامي نشيط¨°؛©

الافتراضي رد: جزيرة سانتوريني اليونانية من أروع المناطق السياحية في العالم

حلوه

يعطيك العافيه

الرد باقتباس
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 33
قديم(ـة) 13-06-2013, 08:16 PM
صورة طاارق العنزي الرمزية
طاارق العنزي طاارق العنزي غير متصل
©؛°¨غرامي فضي¨°؛©

ايه منطقه راااااااائعه والاهم انه المصاريف معقوله جدا

سبق وزرتها ويعطيك العافيه اخوي

الرد باقتباس
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 34
قديم(ـة) 14-06-2013, 02:08 AM
Annnn Annnn غير متصل
©؛°¨غرامي جديد¨°؛©

الافتراضي abercrombie and fitch ofyingm

cut-rate rate.2518

Pathiques toujours pr rendre customer service. I'm a wow player, I like leveling up my wow character' level without any help, From which I can find happiness and satisfaction, its for these reasons I love playing wow. Wow po will let you level up your character's level.ï»؟oأ¹ trouver l'info qu'il vous faut

Cette semaine on prend le temperature ranges. Le temperature ranges de prأ©parer de prochaines notes. Donc, fill le coup aujourd'hui (Mais c'est la derniأ¨re fois c'est promis) Une loan de fainأ©ant (Ils vont أھtre elements les copains qui ont participأ©). Mais attentiveness, Une remark de fainأ©ant, Ce n'est pas une be aware inutile. Il prأ©fأ¨re ses infos en franأ§ais dans le texte et il consulte rأ©guliأ¨rement le world-wide-web AlloCinأ©. Pas pour ses microfilm qui sont souvent d'une pauvretأ© navrante, Mais flood son أ©mission vidأ©o intitulأ© Tueurs en Sأ©ries (Tous l'ensemble des vendredis). Pour avoir les derniأ¨res informations il se rend sur Series Live, ou, Pour avoir les mأھmes infos dans un build plus agrأ©able (أ§a, C moi qui the rajoute) Sur video Chronik ou Critictoo. Quand il a sept a few minutes أ  perdre il va voir l'Hebdo Sأ©ries de Canal+ (Je suis mأ©chant, C'est extremely bien en fait). Et fourasolympiqueclub.fr/lv.html quand il veut lire des textes sur los angeles tأ©lأ©vision أ©crits أ  la premiأ¨re personne, Il ze rend sur SpinOff (my oh my, Lأ  je suis encore mأ©chant, Mais c'est juste strain voir s'ils lisent ce blog, C'est encore mieux cual le prأ©cأ©dent en fait).

Mon pote Benjamin parle plusieurs dialectes du nord de la england, don't l'anglais. Il n'hأ©site donc pas abercrombie soldes أ  visiter quotidiennement des sites anglophones parmi lesquels ses prأ©fأ©rأ©s sont The Futon cruci, Un resource site jeune pour les jeunes et qui fait peur aux vieux comme moi, Qui prأ©fأ¨rent les gros titres calmes de BuddyTV. Moi, Je n'aime pas les sites avec des pictures d'acteurs partout (mince, Je fais un publishing أ  la premiأ¨re personne), Mais Benjamin, أ‡a ne the gأ¨ne pas et il frأ©quente parfois Zap2it.

mother copine motherrjolaine, Elle ne sait peutأھtre pas promote sur les sأ©ries, Mais des sأ©ries elle dit tout Elle أ©crit des livres أ©clairأ©s (Dont l'excellent Les Sأ©ries flood les Nuls paru l'an dernier), Elle se 'vrrle rrtre professeur أ  l'universitأ©, Elle intervient dans pleins l'ordre de colloques Enfin bref, أ‡a valait le hen house de lui demander ses christian louboutin soldes tuyaux. D'abord, Il va vraiment falloir que je soigne ma phobie des pictures en timbreposte parce qu'elle aussi nous recommande la lecture du site Zap2it. Heureusement, Elle propose une alternative plus claire et plus lisible avec le site d'Entertainment Weekly. Mais sinon, Comme c'est une vraie seasoned, Elle puise quotidiennement ses data أ  une source qui أ©tait dأ©jأ  sأ»re il y a 60 ans TVGuide tout simplement. encore durante anglais, Elle suit les chroniques d'Alan Sepinwall sur son blog What's Alan taking care of mais quand elle veut se dأ©tendre en franأ§ais sur le sujet sans trop le prendre au sأ©rieux, Elle lit les billets des chroniques d'une tأ©lأ©phage enragأ©e, Mais si أ§a se trouve c'est juste n't copinage (Lأ  je suis mأ©chant juste dans le but de dأ©router les fأ¢chأ©s prأ©cأ©dents).

durante revanche, Je devrais أھtre trأ¨s mأ©chant avec l'ami Pierre Serisier qui ne m'a pas laissأ© voir ses favoris sur l'ensemble des sأ©ries. Sauf que je ne peux pas parce cual c'est un ami (hأ©, C'est bon, C'est pas comme s'il avait un plane privأ© en Tunisie) Et ensuite et surtout parce que put avoir un vأ©ritable avis sur les sأ©ries qui passent, dump en discuter et dump lire des complأ©ments passionnants, Il faudrait se lever tأ´t s'il n'y avait pas son site quotidien, Le Monde des Sأ©ries qui est devenu la rأ©fأ©rence francophone.

pour ma part, Je fais comme promote le monde, Je vais lأ  oأ¹ vont les autres (Sauf sur le company de machin, lأ ), louis vuitton sac Alors j'en profite storage containers,afin de dأ©noncer les absents, Ceux qui ont toujours raison comme Le publication des Sأ©ries, Qui revient sur l'ensemble des sأ©ries anciennes dans des dossiers rigoureux, Documentأ©s et toujours intأ©ressants. toddler podcast vidأ©o n'est pas trأ¨s rأ©gulier, Mais c'est chaque fois bien classe, Avec des interviews et tout.

Et puis il y a tous ceux cual vous allez nous indiquer comme vos favoris en commentaires, que je vous promet d'aller visiter et d'intأ©grer dans l'article (Avec ou minus un commentaire mأ©chant).

Et si on s'y paid tous, On aura une jolie page avec tous les bons liens qu'il faut dedans pour tout savoir sur les sأ©ries et cette note ne sera pas si fainأ©ante que أ§a. Donc, Merci d'avance pour vos advantages.ï»؟Oأ¹ trouver le red take

Toute les voitures uses ont un entretien de faites dessus (Peutetre pas cthey woulder h gregoire) Mais les concessionnaires ont fait les changement d'huile avant que tu prennes wardrobe de la voiture. Pi j'ai donne 500$ sur le dernier put to use que jai vendu c'est ben plus qu'un changement d'huile, :nasty: Et oui c'est dur l'automobile parce que personne chaussure louboutin pas cher ne veut payer pour une auto on dirais que c'est normal d'acheter des affaires en bas de 1000$ a high price mais pas en haut de ca. Le plus dur c'est les vantards hey moi j'ai eu mon char dans le but de.$ tu payes 2$ de and moreover que moi je suis le meilleur, Le pire c'est que monsieur 2$ de plus par mois il a plus mon admiration meme amitie que l'autre qui flash avec le faites qu'il ma saigner. La vengeance s'av'e rrtre douce au coeur de l'indien (Je me suis jamais vraiment venge mais disons que jai 2 partners sur 4050 a dates a qui je ne veux plus parler de ma vie)

Par contre je nأ©gocie le prix d'objets qui sont vendu additionally chأ¨re dans le but d'أھtre nأ©gocier, Justement comme componen exemple, Une cars. cuando je le fais pas, C'est moi qui ce fait saigner. Aprأ¨s c'est le vendeur qui vas sأ»reusnt my family trouver poisson pis il vas probableusnt s'en vanter aux autres vendeurs, Mais au moins j'aurais son regard :list:.

Le the best (Comme mentionnأ© maintes fois) C'est d'en arriver أ  une entente أ©quitable, Sauf qu'il y a juste le vendeurs qui connait la valeur rأ©el du vأ©hicule alors que la majoritأ© des acheteurs y vont un peu أ  l'aveuglette. realistic alors que l'acheteur moyen paranoأ¯ un peu et pense qu'on veut juste le cro$$er.

Par contre je nأ©gocie le prix d'objets qui sont vendu as well as chأ¨re dans le but d'أھtre nأ©gocier, Justement comme componen exempl

الرد باقتباس
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 35
قديم(ـة) 14-06-2013, 05:05 PM
صورة Saroon1 الرمزية
Saroon1 Saroon1 غير متصل
©؛°¨غرامي مشارك¨°؛©

روووووووعه يعطيك العافيه

الرد باقتباس
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 36
قديم(ـة) 25-06-2013, 05:24 AM
صورة دآنة البحار~dana~ الرمزية
دآنة البحار~dana~ دآنة البحار~dana~ غير متصل
©؛°¨غرامي ماسي ¨°؛©

رووعه جداً
يعطيك العافيه أخوي
تحيتي

الرد باقتباس
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 37
قديم(ـة) 29-06-2013, 11:44 PM
صورة مراااامي الرمزية
مراااامي مراااامي غير متصل
الـلـهـِمَـ اشَغلـڼي ڀَطاُعٿڪ ❤

روووووووووووووعةة

يسلموووووووو ي الغلا ,,,,,,

ودي

الرد باقتباس
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 38
قديم(ـة) 02-06-2014, 08:51 PM
عطر كادي عطر كادي غير متصل
عضو موقوف من الإداره

روووووووعه الصور
ما شاء الله

الرد باقتباس
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 39
قديم(ـة) 04-06-2014, 09:49 PM
صورة شمعة عطاء الرمزية
شمعة عطاء شمعة عطاء غير متصل
©؛°¨غرامي متألق ¨°؛©

من جد روعة وأبداع

أنتقاء مميز وجميل

سلمت ذائقتك الراقية

الرد باقتباس
  {[ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ - إلهي لكـ الحمد والشكر نستغفركـ ياعفو ياغفور ]} 40
قديم(ـة) 05-06-2014, 01:48 PM
صورة ديمٌو ! الرمزية
ديمٌو ! ديمٌو ! غير متصل
©؛°¨غرامي فضي¨°؛©

جميلهـ . .
ومناظرها أنيقه
يعطيك العاافيه

الرد باقتباس
إضافة رد

جزيرة سانتوريني اليونانية من أروع المناطق السياحية في العالم

الوسوم
آروع , المناطق , اليونانية , السياحية , العالم , جزيرة , سانتوريني
أدوات الموضوع
طريقة العرض
مواضيع مشابهة
الموضوع الكاتب المنتدى الردود آخر مشاركة
لتعليم في العالم العربي ... الأزمة والعلاج سعد154 مواضيع عامة - غرام 12 11-08-2012 05:29 AM
لماذا اليهود يحكمون العالم ؟ وسام البرنس مواضيع عامة - غرام 9 09-11-2011 08:32 AM
معلومات عامه أبو بشاير مواضيع عامة - غرام 19 27-06-2011 02:37 AM
لماذا اليهود يحكمون العالم M!sS jo×ori ارشيف غرام 7 29-04-2010 10:05 PM

الساعة الآن +3: 11:17 AM.
موقع غرام موقع سعودي خليجي عربي يحترم كافة الطوائف والأديان ومختلف الجنسيات

تصميم دريم تيم

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1